7.10.2012

Do you Pin?

Pinterest, like most new techie developments, can either be a great tool or a huge time suck.  I know that the whole concept is controversial, especially within the handmade community, so I'm wondering, do you use and support Pinterest?  If not, what is keeping you from taking part?

from my Style board, via bird bird





We've been on Pinterest for a while, but still feel like we're just experimenting and trying to figure it all out (you can find us here).   Do you have a board that we might like to know about?  I'd love to see what you're pinning, or hear why you're not.




2 comments:

  1. We love pinterest for collecting design and DIY ideas, I think the trick is choosing when to stop collecting ideas and start using them. It's super easy to just keep collecting and collecting and to get into group think just following likeminded people. For my wife and I opening a store based on pinterest ideas has forced us to concentrate on the doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David,

      I know EXACTLY what you mean. I am currently a collector of ideas and rarely put any of them to use. My friend, on the other hand, only pins ideas that she will actually use. I would love to check out your store the next time I'm in Ithaca. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

      Delete

It's always good to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

share this: