6.22.2012

Outstanding in our Field

Literally.

I stopped at the shop and talked Dave into a quick photo session in the south field.  The sun is shining, the wildflowers are blooming, and it's really starting to look like summer around here.   




When I think about home, and the summers that Dave and I (and our two sisters) spent together growing up, I think of wildflowers, hay barns and lots of time spent lazing around in the sunshine.  We're certainly not lazing around much anymore, and I haven't played in a hay barn in years, but the rest is exactly the same... standing in a field, less than a mile from our parents' home, soaking up the sun.  It's summer!

What about you - what sights or sounds remind you of summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

share this: