5.08.2012

Reinvention Book Signing


It was a real pleasure to finally meet Maya Donenfeld over the weekend.  Maya has been so supportive of our endeavors and was gracious enough to reach out and offer advice when we made our online debut a few years ago.  Knowing that she was going to be at one of my favorite Ithaca shops to launch the sale of her new book, I made a date with my mom and my oldest son to check it out.


Maya was incredibly sweet and her samples were really inspiring.  My son was immediately drawn to the little toadstool play house and my mom kept gushing about the simple and clean aesthetic.  Now that I've got a book in my hands, I'm just trying to decide which project to tackle first.  I'll keep you posted...



p.s.  We left the shop with a copy of Reinvention and one of these because I just can't resist cute, local handmades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

share this: