9.22.2010

Where Have Your Aurora Shoes Taken YOU?

Venice, Italy


Kathy Kramer recently sent us a couple of photos from her trip to Venice last November.  We love her comments and had to share them as written (we agree that face photos are totally overrated).  She writes: 

It is so funny that you are featuring photos on your site, and that I have a suitable photograph for that; I was not at the time intending especially to take a picture of my shoes but to take a picture in protest of always having to display one's face and upper torso (a little bit grumpy at the time). I was sitting on the balcony of the Peggy Guggenheim Museum overlooking the Grand Canal. I attach another photograph showing a wider view of the balcony and canal: you can probably recognize the same iron work.


Thanks for sharing, Kathy. 

Where have your Aurora Shoes taken YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

share this: