9.14.2012

Sadly Sitting This One Out


I should be in my car, heading north to New Hampshire for the Squam Art Fair right now, but I'm not.  We were invited sometime mid-summer, well after I signed on to start a new teaching job, and I really should have known better than to plan a big family trip following the first real week of school.  I have been known to let my enthusiasm trump my good sense, and this is yet another example of how good intentions aren't always enough.  Squam is magical and restorative and utterly gorgeous, but it is also a whopping 7 hours away.   I am only one woman, and an exhausted one at that (13 kids in one multi-age classroom will do that to you).  Squam, I'll see you in the Spring, when life, kids, and my sanity are a little more settled.  Until then...






No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

share this: